Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 is the NTSC model for North American, while the DMC-TZ10 for other countries. Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10 camera provides HD movies in the AVCHD Lite format with 720p .mts. When it comes to merge the AVCHD files created by the new Panasonic Lumix camera, you may face problem with the bundled software – PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.1 HD Edition.
Aunsoft Video Converter is the perfect software to merge AVCHD files from Lumix camera on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. With only one click, the AVCHD Lite video joiner will combine and merge videos clips into a single file, and the output video is compatible with Windows DVD Maker to burn to a DVD disc. Then watch movies on a HD TV.
Follow the guide below to merge/combine/join AVCHD Lite to Windows DVD Maker for HDTV playback. Here I took Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 video clips as example, covert the AVCHD video files to .avi video format and burn it on a DVD.
Step 1. Load Panasonic DMC-ZS7 AVCHD files to Aunsoft Video Converter.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter as the best AVCHD Lite to AVI converter on Windows, and click the “Add” button to load AVCHD Lite files, or drag and drop the .mts files to program UI for conversion.
Step 2. Choose AVI format.
Click the “Format” option, and choose Common Video > AVI MSMPEG4-V3 (*.avi) as output format. The default format is compatible with every Windows PC, thus works with Windows DVD Maker and Windows Movie Maker.
Step 3. Merge Lumix AVCHD Lite files.
Tick the checkbox for “Merge into one file”, and the Lumix AVCHD Lite joiner will combine and merge the individual film clips into a single file.
Step 4. Convert/Merge DMC-ZS7 AVCHD Lite to AVI for on Windows 7.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Panasonic AVCHD Lite video converter will start converting 720p .mts to .avi and merge the Lumix DMC-ZS7 video footage to a single file. When the conversion is done, just go to the next step.
Step 5. Burn Lumix video to DVD for HDTV
With the free Microsoft Windows DVD Maker, it is easy to import the output AVI videos and burn Panasonic Lumix videos to DVD for playback on HDTV hooked with DVD player. You may also transfer the files to USB drive for watching movies on a HD TV.
1. If you are on Mac OS X like 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard and 10.4 Tiger, you may also have a look at the Mac AVCHD Lite to AVI converter to merge AVCHD Lite files and output videos for QuickTime Player, iMovie, Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Express and iDVD.
2. For other Panasonic Lumix cameras for AVCHD Lite videos like DMC-ZS3/TZ7, DMC-TZ10, DMC-FZ40, DMC-FZ45, DMC-FZ35, DMC-FZ38, DMC-TS1/FT1, DMC-TS2/FT2, DMC-FX75, you may go to the Panasonic camcorder column for more information.
- Merge/Convert AVCHD Files to AIC - Import Sony HDC-CX700 MTS to Final Cut Express
- Best Way to Author/Burn Panasonic HS700 MTS to DVD with AC3 5.1 Surround Sound
- Burn/Create Canon 1080i MTS to DVD after editing in Final Cut Express
- Watch and Enjoy Panasonic HS900 MTS to Asus O!Play with Full HD 1080P Resolution
- Get AVCHD files 1080i and 1080p editable on FCP - Transcode MTS/M2TS to ProRes